This afternoon I came downstairs to find that Chase (16 mo) had helped himself to some chips from the pantry. I'm impressed he got the bag from the pantry and up on the big chair without making a complete mess!
It's been a while since I posted a picture of my bubs, so here he is. I just love that smirk he gives me (with his eyes squinted) and those big beautiful green eyes of his. I'm also loving that he's still a complete toe-head. At birth, Dr. Carruth had told me he'd be a toe-head (something about his eye-lashes/brows) but I didn't quite believe him. I figured with me being his mother that he would've gone dark by now, but I don't think that's happening anytime soon! Hooray!
Sunday, February 17, 2008
Tostitos, anyone?
Posted by Marcy at 5:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
What a cutie pie! I love it when they start getting all independent. They're just so proud of themselves:) THanks for sharing!
That is too cute!! They are alot smarter than we think, aren't they? Let's plan a lunch date. What's your schedule like?
He's just like my kids! They're always getting into the pantry, but they never manage NOT to make a mess when they do, so consider yourself very lucky! :P
What a lovebug! I think his hair is fabulous...I'm so glad Hudson is so blonde :)
He is such a cutie! And yay for the lack of mess... hee hee.
What a doll...I hope we can get him and Kate together in about 25 years!
I love his hair too! Believe me I know what you mean about having toe heads when you have dark hair, what's up with that! I seirosly look like my kids step mom!
He is just getting cuter and cuter all the time. I think he looks a lot like Spencer too.
Post a Comment