This kid (my 3-month old nephew Gabe) is SO stinkin' cute I can hardly stand it. And for the record, yes, I'm still mad at my sister for moving away to UT and conceiving a baby THIS cute and I'm not at a close enough proximity to slobber over him whenever I want. .jpg)
Check out those eyelashes! Why do the boys always get the killer ones?.jpg)
Friday, June 13, 2008
Okay, seriously??
Posted by Marcy at 9:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
He is super adorable. Bummer that you can't give him kisses whenever you want. None of my fam lives close to us, so they all suffer just as badly. :(
Aww, Thanks Marc! I think he's pretty stinkin cute too, but then again, I am his mother! Thanks for loving him so much-even if it is far away:(
In the second picture he looks a little like Spencer to me! What a cute little one. It is hard to have siblings out of town. That is one thing I HATE! My kids not being able to see all of their cousins.
He is darling. He totally looks like you and, of course, his mother. He just comes from a long line of cuteness!
Love him!! Such a cutie!!
Post a Comment