Monday, June 9, 2008

I just....

cleaned out my entire fridge.

And yes, I'm blogging about it.




Lame, I know...but I have nothing else blog-worthy going on, as the pedialyte you see in the picture means I have a kid (Spencer) puking. Good times! But yay, I actually found the time to take out all the food, soaped and wiped down each tray/drawer and now it's sparkling!

Yup, I'm proud of this accomplishment for the day, so why not take a picture and blog about it, right?

9 comments:

~April~ said...

Sorry about the puking Spencer. But I think it's awesome that you're posting about cleaning out your fridge.... something I should do. It's on the list for tomorrow.

Elizabeth said...

that really stinks about Spencer! I can't stand throw up, it's so hard to clean up! Good job on finding time to clean your whole fridge though! i wish I had time to do that!

The Hyer Family said...

There is no better feeling than a totally clean and non-expired/moldy fridge...I love it...

SUMMER said...

That is thee BEST feeling. Good job!!!

Carrie said...

Funny, I just cleaned out my fridge too! Sisters are definatley on the same wave length! Way to go Marc and I hope Spencer is feeling better!

Alisa said...

Why did you post this? Now i am feeling like i should do mine. One of the many jobs i don't like to do. Good Job Marcy!!

Hilary said...

Yay, I'm FINALLY caught up on your blog!! I can't believe Leda is 3 which means Chase's birthday is right around the corner...which ALSO means, this baby is coming SOON and Hudson will be turning 2 before I know it, ahhhh!!! Please come clean my fridge, make me the quesadillas, thank you. Memorial Day at the beach looked like a great time, Aaron is awesome for taking the kiddos home at night. I think that's about it!! Phew...

Emily said...

I love when my fridge shelves are "milk-crusty" free and I've ditched all the science experiments! Just wish it stayed that way longer!

Have a wonderful time with your in-laws! I'll talk to you soon!

camille said...

I totally think it's blog worthy and I'm just glad it's taken me this long to see it. Cleaning the fridge is HUGE and my hat is off to ya, girlfriend. How is the family visit going? I'm having Marcy withdrawal!