(I have so many things to blog about and am so behind...so in an attempt to get caught up, I'll just start with the most recent and backtrack!)
Preschool days are whizzing by and before I know it Leda will be in Kindergarten in September (eek!) and then I'll blink and it will be Chase.
I love that all my children have had the opportunity to go to Grandma's preschool and have been in such good care there. They love their friends, love their teachers and love giving Grandma kisses at her desk in between activities. We're so blessed.
This week they had a "crazy hat day" where they were to wear their craziest hat to school to present to their friends. Well, upon looking around our house for our CrAzIeSt hat...we found not a one!
So we dug into the craft cupboard and made our own! At first Leda wasn't feeling it and couldn't understand where I was going with it, but once she saw my plan she got very excited.
It was a special morning, as cheesy as that sounds, but after being so busy lately, it was just nice to chill and relax with my youngest two kiddos...and a morning I don't want to forget anytime soon, so I snapped some shots of our fun. .jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
Ta da!.jpg)
Leda was giggling as she was putting on heart stickers upside down because, "Hearts don't belong upside down! That's why this is a crazy hat, hahahaha!"
.jpg)
And had to get a shot of them after class with a few of their besties and their favorite teachers Mrs. Kelli and Miss Jordyn!.jpg)
Sunday, April 25, 2010
Crazy hat day
Posted by Marcy at 7:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I sure do miss those twirps! Kick em for me, would ya?! They are just so dang cute I can barely stand it! And I too, miss the fact that my kids won't be able to go to Grandma's preschool and give her kisses and hugs in between activities..... darn Utah!
Post a Comment