Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Workout video

I had to quit the gym a few months ago (to save money) so workout videos and treadmill in the garage it's been. (Or not. Depends on the day, if I'm being honest)





This was the conversation I had with Leda and Chase this morning:

Chase: "Mom, this show is a little bit naughty!"

Me (mid butt kick): "Why is it naughty Chase?"

Chase: "Because they just said the word BUTT!"

Leda: "Ya, and they said the word DUMB too!"

(trying to contain laughter) "When did they say the word dumb?"

both Leda and Chase together, "Dumbbells! They said Dumbbells! That isn't a nice word."

And then Leda proceeded to point out which workout girl was modest and which one wasn't...all based on whether you could see their belly button or not.

Hilarious. Having little kids is such a kick!

4 comments:

Carrie said...

I love those little rugrats to no end!! Kick em for me, would ya??!! (and if you reading this comment, were really not abusing our kids. It's just an inside joke Marcy and I have when we love on our kids so much, lol!)

Elizabeth said...

haha! that is soo cute Marcy!

Erin said...

Thanks for the good laugh today!! So cute!

Barbara said...

Ha! I love it. So cute.