Thursday, September 24, 2009

Hmm, I dunno...

...what do you think?

Do you think Chase has outgrown his high chair just a bit?


In his (and my) defense as to why a just turned 3 year old is still in a high chair---up until about 2.5 months ago we were a five-member family that squished around a four-seater kitchen table...so hence the need to hang on to the high chair. But thanks to craiglist, we now have a real family size table that seats all of us, and then some!

But my poor Chase.

He just can't seem to let go of his beloved high chair. He insists on eating in it for most every meal. I think he likes being all snug & cozy inside it as he partakes of his mothers scrumptious food. ;)

Sigh.

Just another thing he's outgrowing and getting too big for. I'll miss seeing this little turkey in his high chair every day. I think it means he's growing up or something. I don't think I like it very much.

But he does look awfully cute all chill in this picture. I'll be loving this shot for a long, long time!

5 comments:

Kim Messick said...

Oh that must mean it's time for another baby! :)

Valley Girl said...

ha... that is the funniest picture.

but i want to see your new table... gotta love craigs list!

Carrie said...

Ya, I think it's time to say goodbye to the highchair!! Poor Chase. But I do want to see your new table! Show and tell, please and thank you!

Barbara said...

I love this! If it weren't for Kaden having a younger brother needing everything - he would not only still be in the highchair, but probably his crib too! Haha. Congrats on the new table!! Woohoo!

Alicia said...

Cutie pie Chase. Can't wait to see your DC pictures!