Monday, July 20, 2009

LOVE it!

I was just upstairs doing laundry when I realized that it was way too quiet downstairs. I walked into the garage/playroom expecting the worst but instead found my children doing this:



Spencer told me, "School is in session Mom!"

I LOVE little moments like this!

5 comments:

Mom D said...

Oh my goodness! This is precious. It's the training from Cottage . . .I love these kids. I told Spencer this morning that in 4 days he's moving in and he was so excited. Fun times this week!

Carrie said...

So cute! And such great students!!

The Allen Family said...

That is the cutest picture ever! I love when my kids play together like that!

camille said...

ADORABLE! Love that Chase and Leda are wearing their backpacks, too. So cute!

Valley Girl said...

Um, seriously? Your kids are too darn sweet! my kids would end up fist fighting over who should be teacher...