Saturday, August 23, 2008

Boys will be....boys?

Whenever I fold laundry, Chase decides it's time to play dress up...but not with the pirate/knight dress up clothes we have for him, it's always with my shoes. Always.

At least today he chose a shoe that matches his shirt, right?




So coordinated to walk in high heels AND talk to Grandma at the same time!



Well, at least one of my boys plays dress up with actual boy things. This one has been on a pirate kick since he was two, so almost four years now! It cracks me up how he never tires of yelling, "Argh!"

10 comments:

~April~ said...

It's got to be something with almost 2 year olds and shoes. Ashton is always wearing someone's too big shoes.

Elizabeth said...

that is so cute! hopefully he's not still doing that when he's 12! haha

Barbara said...

That is pretty funny. He just wants to be like Mommy, right? As long as he isn't still reaching for your shoes at 15, it's all good. Haha.

Barbara said...

PS I just read Elizabeth's comment - and we pretty much said the same thing, so cheers.

Sara Decker said...

Bennett has always done the same thing, and if you hand either of my boys any one of my items in my makeup bag they know exactly what to do with it, it worries Wade, but it is just what they watch me do everyday....if I were watching baseball everyday they would do that to, right? Such cute pictures.

Alisa said...

first of all..those shoes are so cute, i want them! I love that he wears your shoes. I swear every child does it. What a cutie!

Aubrey Messick said...

That is so cute! Your boys are adorable!

Megan said...

Marcy! I finally created a google account so that I can comment on your blogspot! I love reading it! You and your family are the CUTEST! You are skinny! you look great! I miss you sooo much!

Hilary said...

So awesome! My nephew Jack used to wear my heals, loved it. Made my brother mad though, haha!!

camille said...

oh that is an awesome pic of Chase. Has Laura seen this cause Dallin and him are kindred spirits!!