Friday, February 8, 2008

And we're off!







I'm copying my friend Patience (and her cute idea) by snapping a picture of Spencer and I before we leave for our Mommy/Son trip to Utah! Spencer is soooo excited he can hardly stand it, and to be honest, so am I! My heart actually skipped a beat when I realized that I didn't have to carry diaper wipes in my purse for FOUR WHOLE DAYS! lol Catch y'all when we get back!! I do feel bad for little Leda though. She is just old enough to know what's going on and is so sad she isn't going with us. She wanted a picture with Mommy too, so I can't resist putting that pic up to share as well.

6 comments:

Hillary said...

I hope you guys have the BEST time!!

The Hyer Family said...

Congrats on the mini vacation!

SUMMER said...

So fun Marcy! We can't wait to hear all about it! Hopefully you packed WARM! I hear it is a cold winter up there! :) Eat at Cafe Rio for me!

Kat said...

I can't wait to hear all about your trip!!! Leda's hair is getting so long!

Elizabeth said...

That looks like so much fun! Keep us updated about the trip!

Roney Family said...

Reagan and I have really come to love our little trips with the kids individually. And it is amazing how well behaved they are the whole time. I think they are so excited to have all mommy or daddys time. I know what you mean about how hard it is to leave the others behind. But I am sure she will understand that her special time will come soon!

Hope you two are having fun! I am so jealous that you wont have to change diapers or carry around a baby or a little toddler. But you deserve it. Cant wait to see the blog when you get back!