Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Our Spencer...


So, we had our Primary program about a month ago, but I was going through some pics on my laptop today and thought I'd post this. This was taken the morning of and I just find it so sweet. It was his first Primary Program and he insisted on bringing his copy of the Book of Mormon with him to sit on the stand that day, and he couldn't wait for his speaking part. He had it memorized:


2 Nephi 31:12 "Follow me and do the things which ye have seen me do"


He did a great job and of course I bawled like a...well, a mother during all the songs. I've sat through many programs before (twice being the Primary pianist) and boy does it ever mean more to you when your own child is up there! His Preschool teacher came (thanks Mrs. "G"-you made his day) and he was so proud. I can't believe how big he's getting. Birthday #5 is right around the corner. Sigh.

2 comments:

Hillary said...

I LOVE IT!! What a handsome mini-missionary he is!!

The Hyer Family said...

Cute pic!...I can't believe Lauren will be in Primary in 1 month...a few months ago she asked to go up with all the kids when they went up to sing...I said OK, and she marched right up there just like she belonged and actually knew some of the words to the song!