He took his first steps on Friday, November 23rd. He is 14 months old, and our earliest walker as our kids are a bit slow in that dept. lol (Spencer was 17 months, Leda 15). Grandma wants it known on the records of the church (and everywhere else) that he took his first steps towards HER! :)
Please excuse my high-pitched whiny voice and incorrect grammar in the video. I was a little excited ;)
Monday, November 26, 2007
Chase is walking!
Posted by Marcy at 11:07 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
HOORAY FOR CHASE!!! The first steps are so exciting! Cambria has been our earliest walker yet. She walked at 10 months. Kyrie walked at 11.5 months, and Asher walked right after his first birthday, so this was highly unexpected for us. Sure keeps me on my toes! ;)
Congratulations on creating a blog. It is so fun and unfortunately time consuming. I'll be lucky to keep mine up monthly, but that's about how exciting our lives are. Feel free to add me to your friends. I don't have many, so I don't even have that section in mine. I will love keeping in touch with you Marcy! - Jeanine
Yeah Chase! Loved the video! I've still got to figure that one out.
That is so awesome that he is walking. And more importantly that you are in the blogging world. I cant wait to check your site more and see the cute things your adorable kids are doing. Not sure if you have mine but its patienceroney.blogspot.com
YAY!!! That video was great. You are too funny, Marcy! I loved hearing you in the background. Can I just say that I love seeing your mom?! I just love her. So glad you are amongst the bloggers now. I am going to spy on you all the time!
That video is so cute! I love it. I think Ashton will be our earliest walker too. Kyler and Kamaryn walked at the exact same months as Spencer and Leda... how funny is that.
That is sooo adorable!! Of course he's walking to his G'ma. : ) Did I hear sniffles from the videographer? Or is it a cold. So cute!!
Post a Comment