For the last two years, we've had church at 1:00pm...which makes Breakfast in Bed for Mom on Mother's Day reeeally easy.
So this year due to 9am church, I totally wasn't expecting breakfast this morning, but was pleasantly surprised to wake up to this---even though it was 7ish in the am!
After my honey-nut cheerios breakfast, homemade cards & a groupon for a massage (woop!), I got a big dog-pile hug from my posse. Loved it.
My card from Leda
love the inside: especially the what mommy doesn't like (and she's right on the money) 
At church, my boys both gave talks. They did awesome. It was Chase's first time, and yes, I did snap a pic from the back of the room. 
After church photo op where I proudly sported my homemade heart necklace from my Leda. 
A closer look at my sweet necklace
And once inside our home, the rest of the day was filled with lots of good food--namely my husbands homemade salsa, naps, family time and love.
I'm so grateful for my blessings.
Happy Mother's Day to all the women I love!
Sunday, May 8, 2011
Mother's Day 2011
Posted by Marcy at 7:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment