this morning at breakfast...
I kinda love that my boys are finding more and more ways to bond as they are getting older. Spencer and Chase are 3.5 years a part and now at *almost* 8 and 4.5, they are becoming a lot closer. Finally. I love it.
Today I laughed (at 7:05am) when I walked down the hall towards the boys room to see Spencer fully dressed for the day already (love that morning person in him) and pint-sized Chase following him: matching flannel shirts open and all.
Chase has taken to wanting to be like Spencer a lot more lately. And it's just in little ways. First it started with not sleeping with a shirt on
(old crazy bedtime picture)
to wanting to wear the same converse shoes all the time, to requesting the same color cup now at breakfast time.
I love these boys of mine!
(yesterday in San Diego--not staged. Chase put his arm around his brother)
Thursday, January 27, 2011
My boys
Posted by Marcy at 7:27 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Oh my goodness. Awesome post. I miss those crazy kids! So glad I will see them ( and the rest of the crazies) in a few days! I so wish that McKay and Carter loved each other as much as Spencer and Chase love each other. Hopefully in time.
Post a Comment