Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Halloween

(Playing catch up before I print our blog at the end of the year)

Clear back at the beginning of October the kids started requesting (aka: barking orders) that they wanted to be "this and that" for Halloween this year.

And my reply to all this?

"Well, I already have your costumes! I bough them last year on clearance. Spencer you're Anakin, Leda you're a good witch, and Chase you're GI Joe."

(all for $7 total--thank you very much!)


We are blessed with good neighbors and had fun going door to door




Some of our neighbors had some pretty sweet decorations this year!


Aiden's Dad was pretty spooky this year. And Spencer was brave enough to ask him to pose in a picture



A neighbor around the corner got CRAZY into it this year with extra spooky decor on the front lawn


And transformed their garage into a mad scientist laboratory.



Back at home it was soup with Grandma and Grandpa


Oh and little love for Lucy on her first Halloween with us


And the best part of the entire night? (ask any of them) = anxiously awaiting the opportunity to hand out candy at the door.


(our super cute neighbor, Kristi)



And the next day while taking down the Halloween decor, Chase said, "I ate ALL my Halloween candy, Mom!" and I turned around to this:

Goof.

And last but not least, Aaron and I would like to thank the neighbors for filling our children's bags with: butterfingers, snickers & whoppers...in that order.

0 comments: