I'm so grateful for my other half.
9-day business trips stink. (but insert here much thankfulness for a great job, a job that he loves)
So glad he's back!
We don't claim to have the perfect marriage (of almost 11 years!), but we're doing pretty good...if we do say so ourselves.
Wednesday night I received this text:
"Passed a picture of you and the kids around the table at dinner the other night and everyone freaked out. I'm pretty lucky"
Aaron's a man of few words, but I always know the love he feels for his family and it's always evident in his actions. He's a good man.
I'm the lucky one, for sure.
Friday, May 7, 2010
My other half
Posted by Marcy at 10:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Very sweet. Glad you survived! And, might cute toes, my dear!
AWWW, that little note made my eyes water! Must have made your day and, you know what, he is lucky!!! You both are ! xoxo
Holy cow, what rockin' toenails you have! (OH, and a sweetie pie hubby too.)
Post a Comment