Tuesday, May 18, 2010

little things

I was cleaning up pictures on my desktop and came across a few that I want to post so that I'm sure to remember these few random little things that I love.

I love that when Leda colors a picture lately, it's a picture of just the two of us and if you look close---the hearts on lips mean you're wearing lipstick :)




And I love that Leda's now old enough to really dig a day trip to the salon to get pedicures!



And I also love that a trip to Daddy's office is just about more fun than a trip to Disneyland. A little golf, candy at every desk...lots of attention. What more do they need?


And this is so random, I love it. A few months ago I came downstairs to start the day and these two turkeys were just sitting there like this, watching cartoons...just chillin'. Hilarious!




I'm grateful for these little things that remind me how fantastic it is to be a Mom. Because last night when the sister missionaries from church were here for dinner, and Aaron was running home late from work so we did dinner without him, I was certainly NOT feeling the Mom thing. My children were high on "show-off performance" mode and I wanted to crawl into a deep dark hole, but not before "un-claiming" each and every one of them.

1 comments:

Lisa-Lou-Who said...

Oh, SO cute! I love the heart lips! Leda is so funny and cute!