So much randomness in this post, but here it goes!
I love my $7 Easter wreath I created after poking around for cheap products on sale at Michaels (go make one! The wreath was $4 on sale, the felt egg $1 and ribbon $2---you have your choice of colors: pink, green or purple)
I read somewhere last year (on someones blog?) that these glow sticks were safe for supervised bathtub use, but forgot that until I stumbled upon them in the $1 bins at Target. Baths are now fun again with glow sticks and the lights on dim!
We loved us some beach time with Aunt Kiki
...where Aunt Kiki taught Leda (finally) that Hermit crabs are NOT scary.
We enjoyed lunch in Laguna Beach with cousins from Utah
>
We took a trip to the Church of the Angels in Pasadena with the family to film a family-type documentary about my Dad and his life as an organist.
My Dad has been their organist for 36 years.
I enjoyed learning to make these cute flower clips with the Young Women for Leda (or me) to wear. Thanks Elizabeth!
We had a fun trip to Disneyland with my cute folks
...where I discovered that all three of my children are now tall enough to ride my favorite ride: Soarin' over California!
I love stumbling upon creations from my children. Here is a train track made out of books. Starts at the bottom of the stairs...
goes up the hallway...
and into their bedrooms. My house was this way for 3 days.
I LOVE our latest $100 craigslist find: My upright chest freezer! I have really loved this and have thoroughly enjoyed my trips to Costco to fill it.
Lunch with Daddy is always fun!
I love it when little Lucy is all tuckered out after her morning walk
Chase enjoyed some late night snuggles with Daddy and Lucy after waking up with a coughing fit. Man alive, Chase is sure becoming Aaron's "mini-me!"
I can officially declare that our Chase is potty-trained. Finally. And I just love that he insists on wearing his underwear backwards even though he knows it's supposed to go the other way. This kid, I tell you. Stubborn doesn't even begin to describe him!
Couldn't resist posting his cute little backwards backside...
And last, but not least. My friend Mikelle did an Easter shoot with my kiddos (note, my fun header) and her bunny Mr. Wilson. We had a ball and I'm happy to have these fun spring pictures that capture my kids in their element of fun and crazy. Check them out HERE if you'd like to see 'em.
Friday, March 26, 2010
March happenings...
Posted by Marcy at 10:37 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
What a fun post! So many things going on!
I will have to try the glow stick thing.
Love the backwards underwear.
I am scared of hermit crabs too.
Love the header pic.
Lol at the books all the way down the hall.
Your family is adorable.
cute wreath! And I LOVE the train track. We have that occasionally at my house :)
OK, I am going to try again. The wreath is so cute. Good job Marcy!
I laughed out loud numerous times on this post, Marcy! You and your fam are too cute and silly and everything lovely! So, things I loved...
-the romantic baths you give your kids :)
-want your wreath, but too lazy to make it myself (hint, hint...j/k)
-backwards underwear...hilarious!!!!!!!!!!
-the picture of your parents waving at us from Dland! I think I want a copy of that for my fridge!
-Aaron and Chase on the couch. They ARE twiners!!
xoxoxo
My adorable babies . . .and their parents aren't bad either. Fun memories. Just one comment . . .Chase . . .wonder where in the world his stubborn streak came from . . . hmmmmmmmmmmmmm!? (It's like re living the past for me)
Post a Comment