Spencer's first ever spelling test:.jpg)
I can't even tell you how many times I asked him to spell the words: clam, jam and citizen this week while driving around in the van.
He was so nervous on Friday morning. It was his first real test and he was very aware of that fact. He really wanted to acheive 100% even though we told him we'd be proud of him no matter what.
But he pulled it off and you're darn right we're proud! Especially since reading/letters don't come particularly easy for this kid.
Oh and another reason I'm proud? Looks as though he has his Momma's penmanship.
Way to go Spencer! On both accounts.
;)
Saturday, October 10, 2009
Proud Momma
Posted by Marcy at 10:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
so cute!
Wow! His handwriting it really nice! Go Spencer!
SPENCER!!! WOW!!!! I am SOOOO proud of you! You did an amazing job! And your handwriting is VERY impressive!! Even Aunt Kiki can't write as good as you! Awesome work dude! Keep it up! Love you tonz little stink!
Hooray for Spenc! He is such a smart kid, so I am not surprised in the slightest! THat is so great!! I miss you!
That is awesome. I am proud of Spencer! I should have bragged and done the same thing. Madison got 100 percent and had the same spelling words. She already has the next one ready for tomorrow. I cant believe they have words like pumpkin. Our kids are getting big!!
Okay, so Dawson's spelling words are like "it, he, that, if, and." I think he is in the remedial 1st grade class. The heck!
so adorable!!! what a smartie!
Post a Comment