At Spencers soccer game on Saturday, Leda was at the nearby park playing with some friends when she decided it'd be fun to climb UP the slide while at the same time another little boy decided it'd be fun to go DOWN. How many times have I said not to climb UP the slide?
And here's why: (this is day two, I really should have taken a picture day one).jpg)
It's SO much better than yesterday. After the accident, it swelled to almost twice it's size and was really blue and purple. I figured it was probably broken. I was quite sure that when she woke up this morning she'd be all black, but nope, she looks pretty good!.jpg)
So here it is. I just had to jump on here to document this bruiser moment for Leda. She was one tough cookie though. She went back to playing after a 20 minute snuggle with her Mom.
That's my girl!
Sunday, May 3, 2009
accidents happen
Posted by Marcy at 9:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
So sorry Leda Lou! But, swollen nose and all, she is one mighty cute little girl (who should have been mine. I have to say that every time!)
It freaks me out when kids get hurt. Her poor little nose! I'm really glad it is not broken! Sometimes... as bad as this sounds... when my kids get hurt when they are doing things they aren't supposed, I hope it teaches them their lesson. :) Like the other day when Berkley fell out of her stroller. Yes- I cried and was sad. But hopefully now she won't do it again.
OWWWWIE!
Aw Leda! I KNOW how you feel!
;)
Post a Comment