My kids had a favorite back in March 2007
and here in April 2009 you can see that the favorite hasn't changed all that much...but haven't these children of mine? 
This picture was taken a few hours ago and it wasn't staged, just as the first one up top wasn't planned either. Tonight I was standing at the kitchen sink, and looked over just in time to see this pileup happening on my family room couch. I instantly felt a pang in my heart as I had a "deja vu moment" recalling that this scene had happened in this same spot just two years before.
I had to grab the camera. My children have grown so much.
In some ways this makes me happy as I love this current stage and all their "growing-up" cuteness I get to experience, but at the same time the Momma in me just wants my babies to stay babies. Am I making any sense?
I guess what I'm thinking is, "Where has the time gone?" Sigh.
Sunday, April 5, 2009
Where has the time gone?
Posted by Marcy at 10:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
that is so precious! i'm so glad your camera was nearby so you could snap this cute memory. your kids are growing up to be so beautiful!!!!!
I know what you mean...I looked at Charlie the other night in the crib and lamented to Andy that he's long enough to fill half the crib already...I used to put him in his little corner and he would turn his little face into the bumper and go to sleep...now he's much bigger than the little corner...stretches out into the middle of the crib...sigh...
So fun! And I hear ya about the time flying! Wasn't Ashton JUST born???
What a sweet daddy Aaron is!
That honestly is the most depressing part of parenting, is how quickly time passes.
Your kids are so cute Marcy! I love it that they all have a different look! They are great!
I love this Marcy!
Post a Comment