Thursday, March 19, 2009

LOVE him.

This guy here. Can't get enough.

He brought home dinner, bathed the children by himself, rubbed my shoulders and went out to get me frozen yogurt, just because. He gets bonus points for knowing to get me chocolate tonight.

How did I ever get so lucky?

5 comments:

Elizabeth said...

that's so awesome! You guys are so cute together!

Erin said...

Awww, how sweet!

Hillary said...

You definitely are a lucky girl!!

Unknown said...

So sweet! What a good guy. I'm so glad you are being loved and treated as you deserve. This generation of cousins got pretty lucky with our choice of men. I love the story when leda wanted to be an only child. I can't wait to meet your kids. I'm assuming you'll be in Utah at least a few days before your brothers wedding. I have no dogs to lose this time, so I really hope to spend some time together and let our kids get aquainted. I know it will not be long and probably not as much time as we'd like, but I'll take anything. I will be coming into town on the 14th I think. I'll stay until the 23rd. Kyler loves princess dress-up too. He is a complete brute, so I'm not worried. I think it's so funny!
Juliet

Barbara said...

Wow, that is VERY impressive! What a lucky woman you are!!