Saturday, February 7, 2009

Park Day

I'm behind on blogging. Aaron's mom was here this past week and we've been too busy playing and having fun. But today she went back home to Montana. I cried.

I have so many things to share about our week, cute pics to post, but I'm not sure where to start...so rather than be me and over analyze things, I'll just pick a day at random and start there. This is my plan for gettin' back on the blogging bandwagon, you see.

This day I'll call park day.

Last Saturday we had a picnic at the park with Grandma. It was such a warm, gorgeous day. It was extra nice because the kids were playing extra good with each other. It was one of those days where I sat back and really appreciated the fact that my children have each other has "built-in" playmates.


Picnic with Grandma


Not fighting...


How darling would this picture have been if Chase had been looking at the camera instead of pitching a fit cause he wasn't sitting next to Spencer? Ah well. 2 out of 3 looking ain't bad!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Soooo Cute! Marcy you are so beautiful and I can tell you are such a good mom. Lucky Kids! They are precious. I can't wait to meet them. I still find it weird that I have only met Spencer. Kayden would have so much fun him. Kyler would love Leda. He really likes the pretty girl. He'll even wear princess costumes to get in good with them. Hee! Hee! Love you!
Julit

Moka said...

Those types of days just make being a mother to 3 soooo worth it. Your family is so beautiful!

Carrie said...

SO cute Marcy! I am VERY envious of your 80 degree weather and that your wearing "flip-flops" in the winter! I shouldn't complain though, it hasn't snowed at ALL here in about a month and all the snow is melting! It is actually raining intead of snowing! I think that is a record for Utah! I'll take what I can get! So glad you had fun with Shirley. She is wonderful and I am glad you had company while Aaron was away on business. Love you lots!