Saturday, December 27, 2008

Love it!

I received these two soaps (Vanilla Bean Noel and Twisted Peppermint) as a gift from a friend this Christmas, and can I just say that I am in LOVE with them?



I know, I know, a bit dramatic for foam soaps, but I honestly have found a new soap love.

My kids too.

They actually now want to wash their hands because of how good these soaps smell. So thank you Julie for an awesome gift that make my kids want to be clean, and introducing me to such yumminess.

This week I'm on my way back to Bath and Body Works to stock up on some more for next year. They are 50% off now, and you just can't beat yummy foam soaps for $2.50 now, can you?

4 comments:

Sara @ Our Best Bites said...

I've loved the twisted peppermint for years- SO yummy! This was the first year they finally made the hand soap out of it. But if you love it, then you need to get the body wash and the lotion (that tingles) it is DIVINE! I also have it in the oil for oil burners and it's my fave. I need to go stock up too!

Mom D said...

Ok, OK . . .I'll go with you tomorrow and I'll get some too. You convinced me . . . You've been talking about this soap for days and now I'm a believer! (You're good!)

Love,
Mom

Carrie said...

Ohhh. Sounds like I need to make a trip to bath and body works tomorrow! Thanks for filling me in!

PJ and Julie said...

I've actually never used/smelled the peppermint...but now it sounds like I need to!