HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABE!
Tonight we went to dinner at Ruby's with Grandma and Grandpa and then took the kids to the local pumpkin patch. Not exactly what Aaron may have envisioned for turning the big 3-5...but he didn't complain (he never does). We'll have to get a sitter and go out and celebrate on a day when I didn't have to be gone most of the day for rehearsal for Savior of the World. But I don't feel too guilty for being MIA half of the day. Have I mentioned that he went to Florida for 8 days with his family last week while I was home alone with the kids?! A pretty nice birthday gift I gave him, don't ya think? ;)
I love how Leda is holding Spencer's hand here in the only photo of the five of us that turned out. .jpg)
Chase is looking so grown up with his new haircut! I have to do a double take, I hardly recognize him! Aaron cut the boys hair while I was gone today. He swears it's the same setting as last time, but I dunno...it's awfully short!.jpg)
We tried to get them to all look at the camera. I swear, it's impossible. .jpg)
I love this picture of the boys even though Chase is making a Damian face..jpg)
Leda's face says it all. Not the greatest quality photo, but I love how it captures her joy. What a difference a year makes. Last year she wouldn't go anywhere near the ponys, this year she was all for it! .jpg)
It just wouldn't be the same without Grandma and Grandpa coming. They are so much more fun than Mom and Dad. Just ask Spencer and Leda, they'll tell you. .jpg)
Our three little pumpkins..jpg)
The End.
Saturday, October 18, 2008
The Pumpkin Patch...oh, and Aaron's b-day too!
Posted by Marcy at 10:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

12 comments:
Happy Birthday Aaron!
Looks like you had a blast! I don't remember pumpkin patches being quite as cool when we were kids!! I want to go!
That giant pumpkin is cool! I love how you called them your three little pumpkins. So cute!
Happy Birthday Aaron! I love the pumpkin patch too! I really love that picture of Chase all by himself, he's such a cutie!
That sounds like a great bday present you gave Aaron. I'm sure spending his actual bday with his wife and kids was perfectly fine. :) You are so lucky to have your parents close by...my kids will really miss that as they get older.
Gotta love the pumpkin patch. Your kids are so adorable, what a fun night. And YES, you are a nice wife for letting Aaron go away for that long, i could never do that.
Happy Hapy Birthday Aaron Dear!!! The kids look SO CUTE! I love that you had them in Halloween shirts! Too cute!!! Chase is getting so big I can hardly stand it!! And Leda, that little stink! She is so stinkin cute! Oh and ya, I think that was a mighty fine b-day present you gave Aaron. Not to mention the fact that he had YOU to come home to! That is just icing on the cake!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AARON!
we are having the same problem with derrick's birthday today. Just family stuff. Maybe one of these days we can all get a babysitter and do a double birthday double date party!
They are so stinking cute! And happy birthday to your hubby! I sure miss talking to you and hopefully we can chat again soon. My cell doesn't get the greatest reception here (almost middle of nowhere) so if you want the home phone I'll give it to you :) Talk to you soon! I love all the pumpkins! And Chase looks so big!
Cute pumpkin pictures! Love it! Oh and also you mentioned something about Savior of the World. Is that performed there in Cali? I had no idea! I was in SOTW for 2 years and absolutely loved it! I wish I had the time to do it again. It is a lot of time commitment, but it is so inspiring!
Cutest fam and pics! I can't wait to visit the pumpkin patch this year!
Happy Birthday, Aaron!!! So glad you got to go on your vacation (and I know Marcy is too...he,he)! ;)
Such cute pictures at the pumpkin patch! You reminded me that we need to hit that soon!
Oh I miss you! Happy Birthday, Aaron! Hope it was a good one! We need to hit that pumpkin patch something fierce!!! I miss you and hope we can hang out soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Poolside Thursday?!
Post a Comment