Saturday, October 25, 2008

Halloween preview

Take one...

two...

three!


Ahh, there we go!

Now that we had one decent picture in tow, we were off to the Boo Bash at Spencer's elementary school and then to our Ward's Trunk or Treat party!

Let's just say that by the end of last nights festivities, we had one very whiny Anakin Skywalker, a grumpy Cinderella, a pretty hyper frog and two exhausted parents who were longing for some peace, a little quiet and perhaps a fun-size Snickers bar, or two.

We can't wait for round two this Friday!

11 comments:

PJ and Julie said...

ha ha! I love the costumes! thanks again for the noise machine. it worked wonders.

Carrie said...

Cute costumes! Way to perservere on Friday! You made it through the night! Congrats to you and Aaron! The kids looked adorable! Happy Halloween Spencer, Leda and Chase!! Love you kiddos!

The Hyer Family said...

Let's just say that Andy and I just about finished off both kids' pumpkin buckets from the Ward Party last night..and I'm not kidding!

Charlotte said...

SUCH cuties!! We had our trunk or treat this weekend as well. I'm so not ready for Friday;)

Elizabeth said...

I here ya on the round two this friday! I do'nt feel like getting them all dressed up, but the candy is just so worth it, isn't it!?

Crystel said...

Awesome costumes! My boys would especially love Anikin, he looks great. :)

SUMMER said...

Oh... they just look too cute in their costumes!!!

Angela said...

Your kids are so cute! Love the costumes!!! Luckily your Halloween probably won't be cold at all! I think the forcast for Utah on that night is rain :( Oh well . . .!

Aubrey Messick said...

Your kids belong on the front cover of a children's magazine. They are seriously too cute for words. :)

Abi said...

Darling little kiddos!

brooke said...

They are SO cute Marcy!