.jpg)
Okay, we realize we may just be the last two people to have made it to the theater to see this flick, but it's worth blogging about---it was that good.
This movie was entertaining, funny, clever, action-packed,intriguing, and well, can you tell we just thoroughly enjoyed it? Alright, so maybe some of our enjoyment came from leaving the kids at home with Grandma and Grandpa (thanks so much Mom and Dad) but no, really, we loved it! And I think Aaron was super impressed that his wife enjoyed a show like this. lol
And yay for us getting out on a much needed date night. A good movie, Goobers and holding hands with Aaron is all I need to feel totally rejuvenated.
We give the evening two thumbs up for sure.
Sunday, June 29, 2008
Iron Man!
Posted by Marcy at 9:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

11 comments:
Derk had the genius idea to take the kids with us to see this movie in the theater. I told him that was a baaaaaad idea, but he insisted, so I knew I had to let him live and learn. We made it through just about half the movie before we had to leave the theater. lol. But I sure liked what I saw!
So fun!!! I love a good date night! We LOVED this movie too!! Reading your post makes me want to see it again!
I've been wanting to see that actually, i'm glad you said it's good, i'll have to go out on a date too! how nice would that be!!!!
What's a date again? I have to admit I am REALY envious that you got to go on a date with your hubby. I has been WAY to long for us. If only Gabe would take a bottle (sigh). AND if mom and dad were here to babysit..... I took that for granted when we lived close. Oh and if Philip had a normal work schedule, maybe we could go on a date once in a blue moon! Needless to say I am REALLY looking forward to next week!! Thanks for posting. Maybe when it comes out on video Philip and I can sit down and watch it??!!
okay the comment about holding hands with aaron was just about the cutest thing ever!
I loved, loved, loved this movie. So far our favorite of the year.
You're not the last to see it - i still haven't. Jared went and saw it with some buddies - but I can't even remember the last time I went to the movies. Ah the joys of being a mommy!
Greg and I went to see it on Saturday too. It was GREAT! I want his cars!!!! It was such a fun film and appealed to both the materialistic/"I want that" type of people and the engineering, nerdy types like me from my past life. Cool flick! Best I've seen in a while! I'm sure there will be a sequel.
Nope- you aren't the last two- we haven't seen it yet but have only heard great things about it! Glad you had a fun date night. We are SO in need of one and are planning on it next week- yay!
I know, wasn't that movie the BEST? I mean, nothing like a great action packed, funny, light hearted, good moral movie, eh? I totally agree that that movie is a must see. I'm so glad you got out and had some one on one with your man. You deserve it!!!
Hey Marcie! I blog stocked until I found your blog...I hope you don't mind. Your blog is very cute.
Brandon saw this without me and has been talking about it every since. He wants to see it again..so it must be good! It is on the top of our list if we ever get out to go to the movies! :)
Post a Comment