While making dinner last night and talking on the phone at the same time, I heard the little kid chair being dragged across the hardwood floor, but I was distracted and didn't turn around right away. When I did...I could see what Chase was up to, but instead of telling him "No", I grabbed my camera because I knew this might be a good photo op..jpg)
The little sneak. He was reaching for the loan graham cracker he'd seen me put away earlier in the day..jpg)
After capturing a few shots of his backside, I called out his name softly,"Chaaaase" and he turned and gave me his adorable smile. .jpg)
This kid likes to ride around in my back pocket all day, and loves to dance on my last nerve, but man do I ever melt when I see that grin!
And lest ye think me a neglectful mother....he was in a soggy diaper because he had just come in from playing outside in the blow-up pool with Spencer and Leda...hence the extra water weight exposing some extra (pretty cute) crack. ;)
Thursday, May 15, 2008
Sneaky Sneakerton.
Posted by Marcy at 9:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

10 comments:
I don't think i have ever seen him smile like that. What a cutie! I can't believe how big he is getting. It's almost time for another one :)
Hee! I love it when they start devising their own little plans. Sure it makes a lot more messes for me to clean up but you are totally right about those smiles:) Love the crack!!
that is hilarious! I love the crack!
I just love these pictures. Absolutely adorable!!! What a little sneaky sneak.
I just LOVE the soggy diaper with the crack! Classic! Such a little sneak! I am glad he is feeling better from when he was up here. Can't wait to see all of you in July! Love ya bubbies!! (Oh and Spencer and poopie!!)
He is so cute!!! Sounds like he's quite a monkey. And for what it's worth... Ashton didn't get changed at all after about 11 am yesterday (daddy was in charge from 4-7 while I was out) and his little rear was completely SOAKED by the time I was getting him in the bathtub. Silly.
How adorable! I love catching their mischief on camera! :)
I am laughing out loud, he is so cute! Don't you hate how they know there doing something wrong so they just smile extra big and are cute on purpose! Today in the car landon fiqured out how to get his arm out of the strap of his car seat and with that free arm he just streched it out waving hi to me and smiled so big, it killed me, so cute and yet so naughty at the same time! Little stinkers!
That little plumber's crack is so cute on babies!
SOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!!! That was adorable. Don't you just love it when they start turning into "people" with their own ideas?! That is so cute!
Post a Comment