Monday, April 7, 2008

Mighty Magic Minis!

We have a new love at our house:



Mini popsicles = less mess = happy Mom!





And Chase now squats down each time I take his picture. Why? Because he mimics me getting down to his level as I attempt to get a good shot. Smart cookie, eh?

11 comments:

Kate @ Our Best Bites said...

Oooooh, I NEED some!!! :) Seriously! Clark's biggest problem is that the bottom part of the popsicle starts melting before he can finish it.

SUMMER said...

I am going to buy those... thanks for the tip!

Linda said...

Do I not have the cutest Grandbabies ever!!!! Guess I need these popsicles for Grandma's House, too!

Grandma D

L said...

That is so funny about Chase. What a sweetheart!!!

Hilary said...

Chase is adorable! I'll have to keep those popsicles in mind, thanks.

Hillary said...

Ack, I'm so jealous that you guys are outside in shorts and t-shirts eating Mighty Magic Minis, and we still have SNOW flurries about every day and still have a $100+ heating bill! Soooooo cute about Chase, by the way. What a smart little guy!

Roney Family said...

I love those, they are my favorite. They are the best thing to give to kids as a little treat!

Aubrey Messick said...

What will those popsicles think of next? Genius! And your kids are absolutely adorable!!!

~April~ said...

I must find those!!

Sara Decker said...

where are they? not at ralphs right? i need some asap!

Lisa-Lou-Who said...

OOoh, what a brilliant idea!