For Family Home Evening last week, we built a Gingerbread House. Thank you Costco for supplying everything we needed so I didn't have to do anything from scratch. It was fun this year having Leda old enough to help Spencer. The two of them had a ball. Here are a few pics of our night. I think Aaron and I must have said, "Stop eating the candy" about fifty times. Then we looked at each other realizing what we were asking when bowls of candy were in front of them, gave in and just let them have fun and eat away. I saw Aaron steal a few treats too. It's a good thing I don't have much of a sweet tooth or I might have jumped in also--don't worry, I'm not a saint---just a salt freak. If it'd been a guacamole and chip house...it'd been ALL over! ;)
Friday, December 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

.jpg)
.jpg)

1 comments:
Mmmm...candy, drool! And seriously, how rad would a chip and guac house be?!??! Going to look into that for sure
Post a Comment